We start the new season with a couple of exiting news!
- Improved overview over old races, it is for example possible to show all races only for the last year
- Prettier and clearer addresses to races, you can among other things directly see what race class it belongs to
- New protection against spam when registering which is easier to use, no more difficult to read letter images
- Loads of small improvements all over the site
It is now also possible for clubs to easily add races themselves. The feature for sending out messages to registered racers is finally working as it should as well. But the biggest news is that it now is completely free for clubs to use Let's Race for their races! Contact us to get started!
Version 0.10.0 of Let's Race has been launched, with lots of small and big improvements. The biggest new feature is the ability for clubs to handle payment status of the registration fees right here on Let's Race!
Some other news:
- Better news system and a (hopefully) prettier and more useful front page
- Clubs can now send messages to all racers registered to a race
- Editing the information in a car now also updates open registrations
We just performed a major upgrade of Let's Race, and this new version contains several important new features:
- It is now possible for clubs to manage their races themselves, just contact us and we will set it up for you!
- Better formats of the exported information
- It is now possible to add a text message to the race administration when you register to a race, useful for example if you have a mechanic that also will be driving
- Several enhancements to make sure that the information in the system is accurate
- Some new fields, such as address and one more frequency
- Updating your license type is now done in your personal information, you don't have to update all your registrations
The 2009 Nordic Championship in 1:10 Electric Off Road will be using Let's Race, and we are very happy to host our first event with international drivers!
<< Newer news 1 | 2 | 3 Older news >>